In partnership with
Join us in Australia: new Associate Advisor role
If you are passionate about applying behavioural insights to improve outcomes for individuals and organisations, apply to join us in Sydney as an Associate Advisor. Located in the Sydney CBD, we work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, but have a relaxed and non-hierarchical culture.
As an Associate Advisor, you will:
- Assist in the design and delivery of projects across a broad range of policy areas.
- Develop expertise in BI-relevant policy knowledge and/or research methodology.
- Prepare content for and attend client meetings.
- Deliver training and presentations.
- Conduct background research.
- Prepare draft policy papers, trial checklists, ideas notes, and literature reviews.
In addition, as we are high empirical, your role will also involve evaluating our ideas so we can be confident that they are effective and worth scaling up.
Applications open on Monday 18 December 2017, and close at 11.59PM (AESST) Sunday 14 January 2018
Please note Applications can only be considered from Australian Citizens or those able to work freely within Australia, not requiring a visa.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (11)
- BI Ventures (2)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (8)
- Consumer affairs (2)
- Data science (1)
- Education and skills (16)
- Energy and sustainability (5)
- Equality and discrimination (2)
- Health (17)
- Home affairs and security (9)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (8)
- New Zealand (1)
- News (45)
- North America (14)
- Reports (18)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (5)
- Trial results (24)
- Uncategorized (96)
- Vacancies (10)