In partnership with
Applications now open for Behavioural Exchange 2016 Junior Scholars Award
Following the success of the first BX Awards last year at our London BX2015 Conference, we are pleased to be able to announce that the award for junior scholars will be returning to the BX2016 conference at Harvard this year.
This award recognises junior scholars who are conducting cutting-edge research that intersects with applied areas such as policy or business.
It is open to anyone who is either still a student or has completed their graduate study in the last three years. The award will be judged by a panel of leaders in the field including Harvard’s Professor Max Bazerman, and the winners will be announced at BX2016 in Boston on the 6th and 7th of June. In addition, applicants may be invited to present their work at a special poster session for junior scholars at the conference.
To apply, please click here.
The deadline is 15th March, 2016 at 11:59PM EST.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response