In partnership with
Behavioural Exchange 2014
In June 2014 our CEO, Dr David Halpern, will be heading to Sydney to speak at Behavioural Exchange 2014, the world’s first public policy behavioural insights conference.
Since November 2012, Dr Rory Gallagher – our Managing Advisor & Director of International Programmes – has been based in Sydney, working with the New South Wales Department of Premier and Cabinet to embed the use of behavioural insights across the public sector and establish their own Behavioural Insights Unit (the first of its kind in Australia).
Behavioural Exchange 2014 reflects the growing interest in the region, and provides a platform to share practical examples of cutting-edge public policy behavioural research and programs from around the world.
The conference will take place on the 2th and 3rd June 2014 and features many of the best and brightest in the field of behavioural insights from the academic, public, and private sectors.
David will be joined by international thought leaders such as:
• Professor Richard Thaler, University of Chicago, and Professor Cass Sunstein Harvard University, co-authors of Nudge (joining by video)
• Professors Max Bazerman, Iris Bohnet, David Laibson, Michael Norton, and Michael Hiscox, form Harvard University’s Behavioural Insights Group
• Dr Maya Shankar, Advisor from the White House Social & Behavioural Science Team (joining by video)
• Mr Donald Low, Associate Dean and Senior Fellow, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
• Dr Thia Jang Ping, Director, Singapore Ministry of Finance
• As well as senior representatives from across the Australian public, private and academic sectors.
Behavioural Exchange 2014 will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in the heart of Sydney on the edge of the stunning harbour.
To buy tickets, or find more information about the program, view the conference program.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response