In partnership with
Behavioural Exchange 2015 (BX2015)
On 2 and 3 September 2015, the Behavioural Insights Team will host the largest gathering of the world’s greatest behavioural scientists and policy practitioners.
There will be space for some 500 delegates over two days, with sessions that combine the latest academic findings with real-world results from projects being undertaken by governments around the world.
We already have a stellar cast list of speakers, including:
- Professor Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Laureate and author of Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Professor Richard Thaler, author of Nudge and long-term advisor to the Behavioural Insights Team
- Professor Max Bazerman, author of The Power of Noticing and co-director of the Harvard Behavioral Insights Group
- Dr David Halpern, author of The Hidden Wealth of Nations and Chief Executive of the Behavioural Insights Team.
You can register your interest in attending BX2015 by sending an email with the subject heading ‘Register My Interest’ to: BX2015@behaviouralinsights.co.uk
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response