In partnership with
BIT launch BX2015 Awards: celebrating the achievements of behavioural science scholars and practitioners
The last ten years have seen tremendous growth in the scope, ambition and achievements of the behavioural sciences, bringing growing recognition and application to policy. The conference is an opportunity to celebrate and discuss this development. Winners of the awards will be invited to present their work at the conference among leading thinkers in the field.
We welcome submissions for three award categories:
Apply now and find out more at the BX2015 website.
Applications must be submitted by the 14th June 2015.
Tickets for the BX2015 conference can be bought here.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response