In partnership with
BX2015 Awards deadline is this Sunday – don’t miss the chance to celebrate your work in behavioural science
The BX2015 Awards submissions deadline is fast approaching – applications must be with us by this Sunday, 14th June, at 11pm London time.
The awards will be presented at the BX2015 conference in September, and the winners will be invited to present their work at the conference among leading thinkers in the field.
We are looking for outstanding work by both scholars and practitioners, and we welcome submissions for three award categories:
Apply now and find out more at the BX2015 website.
Tickets for the BX2015 conference can be bought here.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response