In partnership with
The Behavioural Insights Team is looking for an exceptional candidate to join as a Senior Advisor leading work on Crime, Justice and Home Affairs. You will lead a range of projects across the Home Affairs portfolio of work looking at ways in which behavioural insights can be applied to policy problems.
For more information please read the full job description here.
Please apply via Applied https://www.beapplied.com/apply/38
You should ensure that you have sufficient time to complete the application in one go this will take around an hour. The closing date is 6th December 2015.
For more information about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response