In partnership with
BIT first trial in Latin America goes live!
As part of a new partnership with the World Bank, we launched our first trial in Latin America this week.
Working closely with the Guatemalan tax authority – Superintendencia Administracion Tributaria (SAT) – our Head of International Development, Simon Ruda, and Assistant Advisor Stewart Kettle spent time in Guatemala setting up a suite of trials, testing a range of interventions to increase tax compliance and increase honesty in tax declarations.
We will be able to share the first results later this year.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response