In partnership with
Behavioural Science Executive Education Programme – register your interest now
The Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) and Warwick Business School (WBS) have launched an Executive Education Programme. We think it’s one of the first programmes of its kind – a collaboration between an academic institution and BIT that combines a deep dive into the academic literature with a practical focus on solving real world problems.
The academic content of the programme will be led by Nick Chater, Professor of Behavioural Science at WBS. Nick will focus on uncovering many of the core insights from the behavioural science literature. Michael Sanders, BIT’s Chief Scientist, and Owain Service, BIT’s Managing Director, will then explore how these ideas can be applied to real world problems.
The programme is an intensive five days, during which participants will get the opportunity not just to learn from what others have done, but to apply this knowledge to a challenge they are set at the start of the week.
So if you’re an ambitious leader working in a government, charity or business, who wants to know how to apply behavioural science for good, register your interest now.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response