In partnership with
Randomised controlled trials in public policy
Dr Ben Goldacre’s Radio 4 programme about the use of randomised controlled trials (RCTs) in public policy is well worth a listen.
The programme includes guest appearances from members of the Behavioural Insights Team, with whom Ben wrote a paper on how policymakers can use RCTs to test new interventions.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response