In partnership with
What are you looking
Help us improve
for on our website?
BI Ventures is recruiting a Lab Manager
Fixed-term up to 12 months: 39 hours per week
Salary range: c. £25,000 per annum, plus benefits
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
Based in Westminster
The BI Ventures team is looking for an exceptional candidate to join them as a Lab Manager for Predictiv, BIT’s online experimentation platform. The role will involve working closely with Predictiv’s Research Lead and the Head of Ventures.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in an academic environment using laboratory and online experiments as a core methodology, and who is now looking for a new challenge. The role will involve conducting a range of experiments looking at behaviour across the policy spectrum, from investment and savings decisions to trying to understand gang related crime.
Close of applications: 23rd March 2017 at noon (GMT)
Interviews will take place: late March/early April 2017
- If you do not already hold the right to work in the UK and/or require sponsorship in order to continue working here, you should think carefully before applying. This is because we will be unable to sponsor you unless there is no other suitably qualified settled worker available to fill the role or your current immigration status means that the resident labour market test will not apply in your case.
- Due to the volume of applications received we are unable to provide feedback. Please ensure that you meet the requirements for the role.
The Behavioural Insights Team is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (6)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (15)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (5)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (11)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (20)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Behavioural Science Executive Education Programme – register your interest now
- Keeping projects on track: Overcoming cognitive biases in project planning and delivery
- More evidence on the power of role models
- Why England’s 11 new Research Schools are an exciting step forward for education
- Be the Business: boosting productivity in the UK