In partnership with
Job opportunity: Research Advisor
Permanent: 39 hours per week
Salary range: £30,000 – £45,000 per annum, plus benefits
Based in Westminster
The Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) is recruiting a Research Advisor, who will support the Chief Scientist to design, conduct, and evaluate randomised controlled trials. This role sits within BIT’s Productivity team where you will work across a range of behavioural insights projects relating to economic growth, consumers, education and skills.
Close of applications: 3rd April 2017 at noon (BST)
Interviews: mid-April 2017
- If you do not already hold the right to work in the UK and/or require sponsorship in order to continue working here, you should think carefully before applying. This is because we will be unable to sponsor you unless there is no other suitably qualified settled worker available to fill the role or your current immigration status means that the resident labour market test will not apply in your case.
- Due to the volume of applications received we are unable to provide feedback. Please ensure that you meet the requirements for the role.
The Behavioural Insights Team is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response