In partnership with
Job opportunity: Research Assistant
Permanent: 39 hours per week
Salary range: £25,000 per annum, plus benefits
Based in Westminster
The Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) is looking for an exceptional candidate to join the Research and Evaluation and Skills teams as a Research Assistant. This role will be dedicated to supporting a randomised controlled trial in further education colleges in the UK. The study aims to replicate and expand our work on interventions that provide social support to students resitting their GCSEs. Details of the 2016-2017 study can be found here.
You will need to be willing to get involved in a range of tasks, be flexible in your approach and be able to juggle competing priorities. This role offers someone an excellent opportunity to develop their research and project management skills and to gain experience of running a large-scale research project.
Close of applications: 13th March 2017 at noon (GMT)
Interviews: mid to late March 2017
- If you do not already hold the right to work in the UK and/or require sponsorship in order to continue working here, you should think carefully before applying. This is because we will be unable to sponsor you unless there is no other suitably qualified settled worker available to fill the role or your current immigration status means that the resident labour market test will not apply in your case.
- Due to the volume of applications received we are unable to provide feedback. Please ensure that you meet the requirements for the role.
The Behavioural Insights Team is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (6)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (13)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (15)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (5)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (33)
- North America (11)
- Reports (13)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (19)
- Uncategorized (81)