In partnership with
We’re hiring in London and New York
The Behavioural Insights Team is looking for an exceptional candidate to join as a Project Coordinator to work in two of our policy teams (Productivity and Communities, Health, Employment, Equality and Revenue) based in our London office.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be engaged in a number of tasks to support the successful delivery of a wide portfolio of projects. You will need to be flexible in your approach and be able to juggle competing priorities. This role offers someone an excellent opportunity to develop their organisational and project management skills.
For a detailed job description and to apply, please click here. Applications close on the 31st May 2017 at noon (BST).
We are also looking for up to two outstanding candidates to join us as Senior Advisors in our New York office. The successful candidates will be charged with leading parts of our domestic government portfolio with a focus on the state and municipal levels.
Applicants will need a proven track record of managing complex projects and leading small teams to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget. This role offers someone an excellent opportunity to develop as a senior member of the North American office as it enters its second year of operation.
For a detailed job description and to apply, please click here. Applications close on the 31st May 2017 at noon (EDT).
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (2)
- Education and skills (16)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (37)
- North America (12)
- Reports (16)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (4)
- Helping everyone reach their potential: new education results
- Helping more people take up free pension guidance: new results
- Congratulations to Richard Thaler, winner of the 2017 Nobel prize in economics
- New roles in London and New York: General Manager and Gender and Behavioural Insights Programme Manager
- Director of Strategy and Implementation – new senior recruitment at BIT