In partnership with
Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
The Behavioural Insights Team is looking for an exceptional candidate to join as an Associate Advisor in our Health team in London. The successful applicant will work on a range of projects applying behavioural insights to solve policy problems.
The role is likely to include working on projects that aim to improve the way that health and social care is provided. Previous work in this area has included work with Public Health England, the Department of Health, hospitals, local authorities, and providers of social care.
Visit Applied for a detailed job description and more information on how to apply. Applications close on 18 September 2017 at 9am GMT.
Please note that if you do not already hold the right to work in the UK and/or require sponsorship in order to continue working here, you should think carefully before applying. This is because we will be unable to sponsor you unless there is no other suitably qualified settled worker available to fill the role or your current immigration status means that the resident labour market test will not apply in your case.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (7)
- Consumer affairs (1)
- Education and skills (15)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (7)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (35)
- North America (12)
- Reports (14)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (4)
- Trial results (21)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (2)
- Britain’s census matters. Can we boost participation and save money?
- We’re hiring in London: Research Advisor and Associate Research Advisor
- When’s the right time to get people giving?
- Join our London team: we’re hiring an Associate Advisor on health and social care
- Using behavioral insights to support early child development in the Syria response