In partnership with
Vacancy: Interim General Counsel (Maternity Cover), London
The Behavioural Insights Team (BIT) is looking for an exceptional candidate to join us as the interim General Counsel in our London office. The successful applicant will be the sole in-house lawyer supporting the BIT Group of Companies worldwide. Candidates must be comfortable taking pragmatic and commercial day to day decisions on a wide range of areas.
- Outline how you meet the essential criteria for the role;
- Confirm you are immediately available; and
- Salary/rate expectations.
We are looking for someone for an immediate start. Please do not apply if you are not immediately available.
Applications close on 13 November 2017 at 9am GMT.
Please note that if you do not already hold the right to work in the UK and/or require sponsorship in order to continue working here, you should think carefully before applying. This is because we will be unable to sponsor you unless there is no other suitably qualified settled worker available to fill the role or your current immigration status means that the resident labour market test will not apply in your case.
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Australia (6)
- BI Ventures (2)
- BX Conference (11)
- Charitable giving (8)
- Consumer affairs (2)
- Education and skills (16)
- Energy and sustainability (3)
- Equality and discrimination (1)
- Health (16)
- Home affairs and security (8)
- International (6)
- Labour market & economic growth (6)
- News (43)
- North America (13)
- Reports (16)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (5)
- Trial results (22)
- Uncategorized (94)
- Vacancies (6)
- BI Ventures is hiring: help us drive our flagship products Predictiv and Promptable
- The first Briton to give away £1bn
- How flexible working can improve gender equality in the workplace
- Global funders back Applied, first spin out from the Behavioural Insights Team
- Changing teachers’ attitudes toward corporal punishment