In partnership with
Applications now open for Behavioural Exchange 2016 Junior Scholars Award
Following the success of the first BX Awards last year at our London BX2015 Conference, we are pleased to be able to announce that the award for junior scholars will be returning to the BX2016 conference at Harvard this year.
This award recognises junior scholars who are conducting cutting-edge research that intersects with applied areas such as policy or business.
It is open to anyone who is either still a student or has completed their graduate study in the last three years. The award will be judged by a panel of leaders in the field including Harvard’s Professor Max Bazerman, and the winners will be announced at BX2016 in Boston on the 6th and 7th of June. In addition, applicants may be invited to present their work at a special poster session for junior scholars at the conference.
To apply, please click here.
The deadline is 15th March, 2016 at 11:59PM EST.
- Australia (13)
- BI Ventures (2)
- BX Conference (12)
- BX2018 (3)
- Charitable giving (9)
- Consumer affairs (6)
- Data science (1)
- Education and skills (20)
- Energy and sustainability (6)
- Equality and discrimination (6)
- Health (21)
- Home affairs and security (9)
- International (9)
- Labour market & economic growth (9)
- New Zealand (1)
- News (68)
- North America (15)
- Reports (28)
- Singapore (1)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (6)
- Trial results (28)
- Uncategorized (98)
- Vacancies (11)
- Policy tribes: How allegiances can harm policy making
- BX2018: Scaling effective health interventions across the globe
- The minefield of modern dating: why businesses need to up their game on the small print
- Keeping your eye on the ball: a defense of self-control
- Watch: how to tackle the gender pay gap