In partnership with
Join us in Singapore: New Associate Advisor role
If you are passionate about applying behavioural insights to improve outcomes for individuals and organisations, apply to join us in Singapore as an Associate Advisor.
As an Associate Advisor, you will:
- Assist in the design and delivery of projects across a broad range of policy areas.
- Develop expertise in BI-relevant policy knowledge and/or research methodology.
- Prepare content for and attend client meetings.
- Deliver training and presentations.
- Conduct background research.
- Prepare draft policy papers, trial checklists, ideas note, and literature reviews.
Applications close at 11.59PM (SGT) Wednesday 7th March 2018.
Please note applications can only be considered from Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents of Singapore
- Australia (15)
- BI Ventures (3)
- BX Conference (12)
- BX2018 (4)
- BX2019 (1)
- Charitable giving (9)
- Consumer affairs (6)
- Data science (1)
- Education and skills (20)
- Energy and sustainability (6)
- Equality and discrimination (7)
- Health (22)
- Home affairs and security (9)
- International (9)
- Labour market & economic growth (10)
- New Zealand (1)
- News (73)
- North America (16)
- Reports (28)
- Singapore (1)
- Tax (4)
- Trial design (6)
- Trial results (30)
- Uncategorized (99)
- Vacancies (11)
- Central banking: when communication is the policy
- Improving communications using behavioural insights – new results from TEST + Build
- New for employers: the latest evidence on What Works to reduce the Gender Pay Gap
- Encouraging retirement planning through behavioural insights
- Improving the annual electoral canvass